Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading pictures

I have an Iphone 5s and HP laptop, i dont have much on my phone but it tells me im out of storage and i was going to transfer my pictures and videos (WHICH I CANNOT LOSE) onto my laptop but it doesnt let me. Please say someone knows how to do this efficiently without losing my things. there is no option to transfer photos on itunes when i connect and when i access my computer and the iphone that shows up there is doesnt show all my pictures and theres many different folders that holds them and the numbers dont add up, i hope someone can help because i am seriously at a loss. Also if you can help me with my storage problem, i know its a problem and have no idea why it says its full when it is no where near PLEASE HELP!!!!!:( (currently only ios 7.1 because im unable to update out of fear i will lose things)

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1, HP Laptop

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 6:05 AM

There are no replies.

Uploading pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.