Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't subscribe to Apple Music

When I try to subscribe to Apple Music I get the following error, both on iOS and Mac:

Sorry

We've found a problem that prevents us from signing you up for Apple Music at this time. We expect to have it fixed within a few days, and we thank you for your patience.

User uploaded file

It happens right after I click on 'Start 3 month free trial' and then 'Individual'.

Any ideas what could be going one? I can't find anything on the web about it.

Sidenote: I overlooked the Apple Music community and accidentally posted the question here too: Re: Can't subscribe to Apple Music

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, Happens both on iOS and Mac

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:24 AM

USA here, on a Sprint Iphone 6 ... same message. Frustrating!

14 replies

Jul 2, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Tumtum1989

Same message here iPhone 6 on US Cellular and on my Macbook Pro Retina 13 Late 2012. However, I had already successfully signed up on Day one on my iPhone, which is strange and downloaded some music. Streaming music still works on my Macbook and on my iPad Air 2, but does not on my iPhone.

I get the message when trying to sign up for iTunes Match. When I try to subscribe to iTunes Match on my iPhone, it just hangs forever. It still gives me the option to start the trial on my iPhone even though I already did on Tuesday...

I am a subscriber to Beats Music currently but don't want to move over that account yet because I also have an Android device, if that makes a difference.

User uploaded file

Jul 2, 2015 12:29 PM in response to Tumtum1989

You at least received a message. I signed in yesterday (July 1) for free trial on family plan, and it worked great yesterday. However, t today it will only play 1 or 2 songs I played yesterday, and often brings back up the page to sign up for Apple Music, but won't respond to the request. Gives no explanation. I am using 6plus on ATT in USA.

My Retina MBP is at work and it gets error signing in to Apple Store and iTunes, but I thought that was due to a firewall or something. Still don't know about that.

Can't subscribe to Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.