Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't make a playlist in Apple Music?

I've been trying to make a playlist in Apple Music. Everytime I finish adding the songs I want and hit "done" they all just disappear. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

It's annoying because I want to make a new playlist for the gym since I cancelled my spotify subscription. The experience has been pretty awful for me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:03 PM

Found this in another thread and it helped me. This was the suggestion:

"I had the same issue, finally figured it out:

1. On your phone, in Music, go to My Music, make sure you are in Library (at the top).
  2. Below, you'll see a tab that says Artists, with a little down triangle next to it. Select the triangle.
  3. In the menu that shows up, there is a switch for Show Music Available Offline - Unselect this.

When that switch is selected, your phone will only show music that is actually on the phone. I'm not sure how mine got selected in the first place, but it took a good long time for me to figure this out."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 7:03 PM in response to peteraggs

Found this in another thread and it helped me. This was the suggestion:

"I had the same issue, finally figured it out:

1. On your phone, in Music, go to My Music, make sure you are in Library (at the top).
  2. Below, you'll see a tab that says Artists, with a little down triangle next to it. Select the triangle.
  3. In the menu that shows up, there is a switch for Show Music Available Offline - Unselect this.

When that switch is selected, your phone will only show music that is actually on the phone. I'm not sure how mine got selected in the first place, but it took a good long time for me to figure this out."

Can't make a playlist in Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.