Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks on iPhone 6 Plus keeps crashing after 8.4 update! >_<

I updated iPhone 6 Plus from 8.3 to 8.4...update performed from iPhone, now iBooks on IOS opens then crashes... totally unusable after 8.4 update...anyone have a fix? I reset settings and it did nothing...please help

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:33 AM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2015 10:40 PM in response to lcmccormick

iBooks isn't crashing on mine but it forgets the last position in the book also. Additionally, the counter seems to work fine the first time I open the book but after it forgets, the counter stays at 0:00 and forwarding ahead doesnt work. Very frustrating!! It is not fun re-listening to an hour of a book you already heard 😟 even if I can figure out the last chapter I was on, which I usually can't, lol.

I'm going to go back to using my iPhone 4 (disabled as a phone, which I basically use as an iPod) which still has audiobooks under the Music app...its too old for iOS8....and hope for a fix soon!

iBooks on iPhone 6 Plus keeps crashing after 8.4 update! >_<

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.