Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

89.9 WWNO NPR New Orleans in AppleTV Radio (Talk) hasn't connected/worked since I purchased device in Dec 2014

I am a lover of all things New Orleans and one of the benefits of getting my AppleTV, which I purchased from an authorized seller in Mid-December last year, was getting to listen to New Orleans stations. BUT every time I've tried to tune in the local NPR station listed in the Talk section of the AppleTV Radio app, the device just gives me the 'thinking' circle, then that yellow ! triangle and says its unable to connect and to try again later. I have trying this channel NEARLY EVERY DAY since I purchased the device. I noticed that on the WWNO website you have to choose which stream you want to listen (LIVE, classical, or jazz) and I wonder if that causes the Radio system to not connect with the WWNO station. I've reported this to Apple once before and nothing seems to have been done about it. I know its not as popular as BBC 4/4 extra which both got reconnected after the BBC changed there iPlayer a while back. But I REALLY want to listen to New Orleans NPR! Any suggestions? Anyone from Apple reading this?

Apple TV, Apple TV (black box)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:40 AM

1 reply

89.9 WWNO NPR New Orleans in AppleTV Radio (Talk) hasn't connected/worked since I purchased device in Dec 2014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.