Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Mac is needed to run Creative Cloud

I'm in the market to get a new Mac and am wondering what Machine (out of the box) would be best for my home business. I mainly use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I'm not working on overly huge files, just some basic photo manipulation, page layouts and logo creation.

Thanks

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:37 AM

Pretty much any current Mac with at least 8GB of RAM should run them without any issues. Though I would stay away from the 2105 MacBook.

Other than that, choose what form factor you want. (Laptop, Desktop) and go form there.

For Photoshop I would go for a large screen, either on a iMac, or even as an external Monitor for a laptop, or Mac Mini.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 7:37 AM in response to Chopsaw

Pretty much any current Mac with at least 8GB of RAM should run them without any issues. Though I would stay away from the 2105 MacBook.

Other than that, choose what form factor you want. (Laptop, Desktop) and go form there.

For Photoshop I would go for a large screen, either on a iMac, or even as an external Monitor for a laptop, or Mac Mini.

What Mac is needed to run Creative Cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.