Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playback out of sync after recording

I am using the latest version of Logic Pro X, on a Macbook Pro 2.5 GHZ i7 processor, and am using Logic to record guitar and vocals mostly.

The issue is that as soon as I finish recording, the track automatically moves out of sync with the rest of the track AND the click track.

Does anyone know why this occurs? The track seems to push 'forward' a little, and I cannot drag it back without trimming it, and it gets very fiddly.

Any advice would be much appreciated.🙂

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:04 AM

CaveEleven wrote:

I am using the latest version of Logic Pro X, on a Macbook Pro 2.5 GHZ i7 processor, and am using Logic to record guitar and vocals mostly.

The issue is that as soon as I finish recording, the track automatically moves out of sync with the rest of the track AND the click track.

Does anyone know why this occurs? The track seems to push 'forward' a little, and I cannot drag it back without trimming it, and it gets very fiddly.

In Logic's Preferences/Audio, make sure Recording Delay is set to 0 <zero> Many users have reported this being randomly reset.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 9:04 AM in response to CaveEleven

CaveEleven wrote:

In Logic's Preferences/Audio, make sure Recording Delay is set to 0 <zero> Many users have reported this being randomly reset.

Playback out of sync after recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.