Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which MacBook to buy?

My MacBook is slowly dying. I bought it in 09 so it's time to think about which one to buy next. I don't use the laptop for anything special, just the normal stuff of watching movies, surfing the internet, writing emails, etc. So, I got two questions:

1. Which MacBook should I buy?

2. Where do I get the cheapest price? Apple store or Amazon?

Thank you for your help.

MacBook

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:34 AM

8 replies

Jul 2, 2015 8:41 AM in response to sarahleigh822

just the normal stuff of watching movies, surfing the internet, writing emails,

Any of them. If that's all you are doing then they are all more than capable of the job.

2. Where do I get the cheapest price? Apple store or Amazon?

How long would it take you to compare yourself? We don't even know what country you're in. But both companies have large websites for all the markets they are in...

Jul 2, 2015 10:18 AM in response to Yer_Man

I'm in the US and it's pretty easy for me to go to an Apple store, but before I talk to a salesperson I would like to have some ideas of what to look for.

By the way, I don't like having to use an external DVD player so that limits me to only certain types. Oh, I also would like opinions on buying an Apple refurbished one, is it worth the savings or better go for a brand new one?

Which MacBook to buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.