Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card expired and i want to using e paypal. so i use my laptop to login to itunes and go to account and change payment method to payPal. it shows me the confirmationand success however changes anre not reflected on my ipad and iphone?

My credit card expired and i want to use paypal. so i use my laptop to login to itunes and go to account and change payment method to payPal. it shows me the confirmationand success however changes anre not reflected on my ipad and iphone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 9:04 AM in response to kamanas81

Hi kamanas81,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you updated your payment information on your computer for your Apple ID, but the change is not reflected on your iOS devices. If the change still has not updated, I would suggest making sure you are signed into the same Apple ID, under Settings > iTunes & App Store on your iOS devices, as the one that was updated.

If it is the same Apple ID, I would suggest signing out of iTunes & App Store on both devices and then sign back in again.

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

My credit card expired and i want to using e paypal. so i use my laptop to login to itunes and go to account and change payment method to payPal. it shows me the confirmationand success however changes anre not reflected on my ipad and iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.