Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iOS8.4 how do I shuffle songs in my music?

Just downloaded 8.4. In my music cannot find a way to shuffle songs. Plenty of prompts to enroll in Apple Music but I trust my taste and want to shuffle the songs I have.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:15 AM

In the Songs view, start playing a song and when it begins, you see a little banner at the bottom showing the song and the album title scrolling across. Tap that little banner to expand to the full screen view of the album. The shuffle button is at the bottom.

There are different ways to access the shuffle feature. If you are in album view and you tap the album, the shuffle button will be above the first song listed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 9:15 AM in response to Raoulhubris

In the Songs view, start playing a song and when it begins, you see a little banner at the bottom showing the song and the album title scrolling across. Tap that little banner to expand to the full screen view of the album. The shuffle button is at the bottom.

There are different ways to access the shuffle feature. If you are in album view and you tap the album, the shuffle button will be above the first song listed.

In iOS8.4 how do I shuffle songs in my music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.