Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't see full shared playlist after 8.4 update

I just updated to 8.4 yesterday and I can still connect to my laptop from my desktop with home share but I can't scroll through the playlists anymore. I can only see the first 15-20 songs so the only way to play a playlist is to pick from those first ones. Is there a setting I should change to make the entire list of songs in a playlist visible to me again?

Here's a screen shot to make that description a little clearer. I can't scroll down to see anything past that 18th song.

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2015 11:36 AM

Nevermind, figured it out. I thought I'd post it since there were a few people who said they had the same problem.

If you look at that screenshot again, right underneath the Search bar there is the pulldown that currently says "Playlist." Click on that and choose "Songs."

1 reply

can't see full shared playlist after 8.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.