Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does it take so long for a movie in iTunes to download to my iPad using a wired connection?

Using a PC with Windows 7 and iTunes 12.2.0.145. Downloaded a TV series to iTunes. Then I hooked up my iPad 1 to the laptop using the cord. Proceeded to load the TV series on the ipad from iTunes. it worked but it took longer than I thought, 11 minutes or so per episode. Why is that? Seems like it should happen very fast. The series is on the laptop and the laptop and iPad are connected by hard wire. Does anyone have an answer? I am sure this question will end up in the wrong place but I have to start somewhere.

Thanks

Greg

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:39 AM

There are no replies.

Why does it take so long for a movie in iTunes to download to my iPad using a wired connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.