Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Share issue: 1 member unable to get paid apps for no fee even though I have paid for apps

I have six people in my Family Share group (including myself). Everybody but one of the members (my father) see already purchased apps as available from the cloud (cloud icon vs. get or purchase). My father is part of the Family Share group as his Apple ID is listed and he has accepted. He, also, is getting Calendar entries from the Family Share calendar. This appears to be an issue specific to the App Store.

I tried removing him from the group and re-inviting. The problem continues to persist. I did submit a ticket with Apple, but thought I'd see if anyone here has a quick answer to solve the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Family Share

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:35 AM

There are no replies.

Family Share issue: 1 member unable to get paid apps for no fee even though I have paid for apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.