Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Recent Calls Keep Coming Back

I keep deleting recent calls, but months of recent calls keep reappearing? Any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2, 8.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:26 AM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2016 2:25 AM in response to Norman Duke

Please note that this has been happening to me as well. In addition to the recents list being repopulated I also get false recents appearing in the FaceTime App when I know it's never been used. I also have a number of other devices - iPad, iPod, MBP and in their FaceTime Apps sales recents also appear but these are not all the same! Weird right? I have had extensive discussions with Apple and we have literally tried everything but as yet I do not have a solution. Frankly I'm not sure they will find one sit seems the battery display issue affecting a large number of iPhone 6s users has not been addressed with the latest update 9.2.1.

If this problem persists and you either have not run out of the complimentary 90 warranty or have Apple care - call Apple and complain. This should not be happening. And despite one other post that I have read - restarting the phone etc did not work for me.

Deleted Recent Calls Keep Coming Back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.