Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what should I do after reciving such an email: Emails for ******* are now being forwarded to *******. My email has been hacked.

HI, I was wondering what should I do after reciving such an email: Emails for ******* are now being forwarded to *******. My email has been hacked and I don't want it to be forwarded the suggested one. Please advice how to change the forwarding.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

mac book, Mac OS X (10.5.2), null

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 10:52 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 3:03 PM in response to jawaf

Forwarding from address A to address B is set up at address A. You should be able to go to the settings at address A and remove the forwarding (and change your password). If you find yourself unable to do this then you will need to take it up with the firm running that service. If it's Apple you should treat this as a security issue. This Apple Help page provides contact information for various countries for security problems with an Apple ID:
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5699

what should I do after reciving such an email: Emails for ******* are now being forwarded to *******. My email has been hacked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.