Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I sent a message from find my iphone

About 2 months ago, My iphone has been lost in my journey. So I tried to find it using the app Find My Iphone but the device turned off. But today I got the message that said your Iphone has been founded with the link www.icloud.com.hr/?r=86584. I clicked the link but I was afraid of entering my ID because I thought it would be the kind of scam message, I didnt enter my apple ID. I just checked the number and tried to send the message. The number was that in Sweden. They didnt answer my message so I just tried to call it. But there was no answer and it just told me that this number was temporary ceased by the customer. So I couldnt contact them. After then, I received the message that said your Iphone has been found again. So can I get my hand phone back? I really need your advice. Please contact me....

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 10:03 AM

There are no replies.

I sent a message from find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.