Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to get the warranty to some of my products, but the serial numbers can not be found in the system on the Apple website. What could be the problem besides the serial number being wrong?

I am trying to get the warranty to some of my products, but the serial numbers can not be found in the system on the Apple website. What could be the problem besides the serial number being wrong?

I have multiple computers that I am trying to fin the warranty dates for just in case we need to renew some of the warranties for these devices. Overtime I go to enter the serial number into your system to look it up it does not work for all 5 items. I also checked to make sure that each and every one of them had the correct serial number as well. I do not know what other option I could possibly try to get the warranty information I need.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:37 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 8:21 PM in response to jasmorton0101

A warranty cannot be renewed but you may be able to purchase Apple Care > Apple - Support - AppleCare

Quit your browser then relaunch then try a serial number > Apple - Support - Check Your Service and Support Coverage

If your serial numbers still cannot be found, if you are using Safari, delete all Apple cookies

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Privacy tab.

Click Details then type Apple in the search field top right corner. The Apple cookies should populate.

Click: Remove All

Quit and relaunch Safari then try a serial number again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.