Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iOS 8.4 on IPhone 6 make battery terrible?

Whoa, iOS 8.4 is crushing the battery of my IPhone 6. Is this normal? How do I go back to 8.3? Am I the only one???

I got the Iphone 6 just because the battery was supposedly better than the IPhone 5 and now BOOM….it’s just as bad!

Please help

battery life

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 10:35 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 10:40 AM in response to randysg

Unfortunately you can't do much. iOs 9 will help solve this, if other users are experiencing this apple might create a fix but for now just be patient and wait.

Even longer battery life.

Across the entire operating system, apps and key technologies have been made more efficient to trim battery usage wherever possible — so you get more battery life for the things you do every day. Thanks to ambient light and proximity sensors, your iPhone knows if it’s facedown on the table and prevents the screen from turning on, even when you receive a notification. And the new Low Power mode lets you extend your battery life even further.

1hour

OF ADDITIONAL TIME BEFORE CHARGING

New iOS 8.4 on IPhone 6 make battery terrible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.