Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new 2 month old iPhone 6 won't update ios 8.4 it says there is an error every time and the Touch ID system will not work... What do I do?

MY new iPhone won't update the new iOS 8.4 update which I don't understand why... I'm conceited to the wifi , I have never had this problem also my Touch ID has stopped working. I can't turn it on or anything what do I do? I haven't dropped my phone either

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:26 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2015 12:28 PM in response to Mcv31gh

You have not provided enough information to help you. Identification of the error is necessary. See this listing on how to prepare a good question to help those that want to help you.

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

My new 2 month old iPhone 6 won't update ios 8.4 it says there is an error every time and the Touch ID system will not work... What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.