Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won't associate with iTunes

I had to do a complete erase and reset on my iPhone 6 which I then restored from a backup. Since I have done that, the phone will sync with iTunes either via the cable or using wi-fi but Apps won't sync. When I've looked at my account on iTunes, my iPhone is no longer associated with my iTunes account. It only shows my Mac and my iPad.

The iPhone works correctly though, I can use handoff, my apps all sync between them like the calendar, notes, etc., the only issue I have is that Apps won't automatically sync between the iPhone and iTunes.

Does anybody know how I can re-associate my iPhone with my iTunes account again?

Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8, 64GB

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:23 AM

Try downloading any app that you purchased in the past that is not already on the phone. Delete an app if you have to and download it again. If you do that, make sure it's an app that you don't use that often or can afford to lose until you get this resolved.

3 replies

iPhone won't associate with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.