Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 5s is having an issue with my iTunes since the update. I want my old version back! Can I get it back somehow?

Help!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:00 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2015 12:04 PM in response to Aliglass

You will need to provide more information than just Help! And "issue" in the subject line does not describe a problem either.

See this for preparing a good question that others may be able to answer.

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

Jul 2, 2015 3:26 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

SRory. First time ever using this and I didn't know how to fix the post after I did it. I have a 5s with 32 GB capacity and I got the new iOS update yesterday (8.4 I believe). I use my 'music' on my phone at work. I usually go to my song list, hit shuffle and the songs play. Since the update yesterday I can get to my song list but I can't play them one after another. It is saying I have to make play lists. I have tried to go in every possible way I know to get the songs to play and it won't let me. I would rather NOT make a playlist with the over 700 songs I have in my library. Is there any other way to get it back to how it was or to find a 'shuffle' button somewhere?

I Apologize in advance because I am not very tech savvy but would really appreciate any help I can get.

My 5s is having an issue with my iTunes since the update. I want my old version back! Can I get it back somehow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.