Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ringer/Silent switch issue

My iPhone 6 has been vibrating randomly. I assume it is the switch becauseUser uploaded file the screen shows the screen as it would if I used the switch. I'm not sure what caused the problem, I just do not like it, I was in class and my phone was on silent, and then all of the sudden my phone switched and it started to make noise. I need this fixed. Will my on year warrenty cover this problem? User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:22 AM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 12:06 PM in response to Mr.Satterfield

Hello Mr.Satterfield,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From the information you gave in your question, it does appear to me that the issue seems to be with the Side Switch. To troubleshoot this switch, please read over the If the volume buttons, Ring/Silent switch, or Side Switch doesn't work section in the attached article. If the issue continues, it may be necessary to contact Apple Support using the link in the Get more help section.

Get help with buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

Ringer/Silent switch issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.