Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 won't let me log into email account(s)

Just recently purchased an iPhone 6 16gb. I am trying to put my emails on my phone ( they are all Google accounts ) . The wifi / cellular data is on. Every time I try to log in using my email and password it takes me to a screen to " accept" giving this device access to my calendar , etc and I click accept to be rushed to another screen and kicked back to the beginning screen with the different email formats like Google , aol , hotmail etc. how do I correct this ?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 11:50 AM

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

In reading your post it appears you are attempting to add your Google email to your iPhone. I would suggest the following article to ensure you are not missing any steps along the way.

Add an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 11:50 AM in response to jessicaaisha

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

In reading your post it appears you are attempting to add your Google email to your iPhone. I would suggest the following article to ensure you are not missing any steps along the way.

Add an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

iPhone 6 won't let me log into email account(s)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.