Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

air play

Hi,

I only have apple products at home with Mac, iPad, iPhone and air port router and are more than satisfied. However, I'm very frustrated with the function air play! It does nothing but chops songs. It works better (not good) from iPad and iPhone, but with the Macbook (Pro Retina 2012) is no use even trying. Moreover, it is a few seconds delay, for example when adjusting the volume or change track.

I been using Spotify for years and when they came up with the ”connect function" the interruptions has ceased (same with delay). But now, when trying out the new apple music, which looking as a very promising replacement for Spotify but becomes totally out of the question since it is not possible to stream uninterrupted.

Do you have any tips or point of view?

Yes, I have everything updated and I have run the air play both through a new Denon and by linking airporten directly to the amplifier with the same bad results.

Sincerely, Tony

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 1:30 PM

There are no replies.

air play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.