Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery cover on my wireless keyboard is corroded from swollen battery. How do I get it open.

THe battery cover on wireless keyboard corroded from swollen battery. How can I get it open?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:28 PM

Hi junefromtrinidad,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are unable to open the battery port on your Apple Wireless Keyboard due to a swollen and corroded battery. In this situation, it may be necessary to have the keyboard serviced. For information on service options, please choose one of the options in the attached link.

Apple - Support and Service Options

Best regards,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 12:28 PM in response to junefromtrinidad

Hi junefromtrinidad,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are unable to open the battery port on your Apple Wireless Keyboard due to a swollen and corroded battery. In this situation, it may be necessary to have the keyboard serviced. For information on service options, please choose one of the options in the attached link.

Apple - Support and Service Options

Best regards,

Joe

The battery cover on my wireless keyboard is corroded from swollen battery. How do I get it open.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.