Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an early 2008 20 in iMac w 2.66 dual core... Installed Yosemite, now Pages does not work right nor will it install Print Artist for mac

I have an early 2008 20 in iMac w 2.66 dual core... Installed Yosemite, now Pages does not work right, color problems with text, page & Graphics, both old saved documents and New ones trying to create, colors not right , will not do black at all can't see the cursor at all and the only way you can see what you are typing is to highlight it. Have tried everything I can think of. any Ideas or any others with these problems nor will it install Print Artist for mac.

Any one else having these kinds of problems?

iMac (20-inch Early 2008), Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2.66 processor, Intel core 2 duo

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:57 PM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2015 4:35 PM in response to Poogins

I see that your Question has languished for some period of time without response. You have posted your issue in Using Apple Support Communities whose topic is 'How to use this forum software's interface, features and/or how to find what you wish'. It is a relatively low traffic and inappropriate forum for your problem. I will ask our Hosts to move it to " OS X Yosemite " where it may get a more rapid response from your fellow users.

ÇÇÇ

I have an early 2008 20 in iMac w 2.66 dual core... Installed Yosemite, now Pages does not work right nor will it install Print Artist for mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.