Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match under iTunes 12.2

I have the new iTunes (12.2.0.45) installed, have been using iTunes Match since it came out, but iTunes Match is no longer in the same place. iTunes Match pre 12.2.0 was not fully matching my CD collection, and signing out/in sometimes addressed the failure of iTunes Match to pick it up. I tried to locate the menu item, but it's not in the original place. The Help File buries the information, too, which is just as well since the information is completely misleading. Where did iTunes Match move to?

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 1:29 PM

4 replies

Jul 2, 2015 4:44 PM in response to JBrehm01

iTunes > File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library. That would be what used to be iTunes > Account > Update iTunes Match. Because now Match is part of the iCloud Music Library, together with  Music. So now from there you can update it, or update both if you use both services. Also that article that Rysz linked below is very useful for better understanding the new situation...

iTunes match under iTunes 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.