Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thunderbolt Display Network not sharing

I have a macbook pro 2014 running Yosemite 10.10.4. I got this computer and a thunderbolt display at work back in May. From day one, the ethernet does not work over the thunderbolt bridge and any time I lock my computer and come back, the display won't reconnect unless I unplug the cable and replug it in. I also constantly get notified that there is an available update for thunderbolt display firmware 1.2 although when I was trying to fix this issue early on, it says I can not install this version and/or it is already installed. I've tried searching the internet for a solution and all I've really been able to find out is that thunderbolt display firmware update 1.2 basically broke everything for everyone.

Apple, please support your product and come up with a fix for this. This is unacceptable.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:50 PM

There are no replies.

Thunderbolt Display Network not sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.