Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just moved in the US: can't switch french iTunes account to US iTunes Account!!!

I am getting crazy. The iTunes doesn't want to change the country of user. I did change the language of my mac, type visa us card, telephone, but there is still written France and I can't changed it!!

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:21 AM

Where is 'written France' ? Changing country on an account : Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account - Apple Support

If you've logged into your account and updated your country and billing address to be your US details, and the changes were saved but the store is still showing the France store, then try logging out of your account (Account > Sign Out on the current version of iTunes, Store > Sign Out on older versions) and then log back in (that should pick up the country on your account).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 12:21 AM in response to grrrrGRGfffff

Where is 'written France' ? Changing country on an account : Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account - Apple Support

If you've logged into your account and updated your country and billing address to be your US details, and the changes were saved but the store is still showing the France store, then try logging out of your account (Account > Sign Out on the current version of iTunes, Store > Sign Out on older versions) and then log back in (that should pick up the country on your account).

Just moved in the US: can't switch french iTunes account to US iTunes Account!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.