Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you use the synthesizers from GB in Logic Pro X? LPX is missing the plugin called Alchemy.

I noticed that the update to Garageband has synthesizers that use the plug-in called Alchemy. These same synthesizers in Logic Pro X are missing the Plug-in called Alchemy. Is there a way to copy the GB plug-ins to LPX as it is kind of a pain to record one thing in GB and then have to move it LPX.

I really hope that there is an update coming or a an interim solution available.

Thanks!

Jim

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10), 32gigs of Ram 3 TB fusion Drive

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 2:56 PM

No.. you must wait for the plugin to be made available in an update to Logic pro X... if that actually happens of course

I suspect it will, in due course... along with allowing export to the new Apple Music Connect service....

As to when it may happen? Who knows........

1 reply

How do you use the synthesizers from GB in Logic Pro X? LPX is missing the plugin called Alchemy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.