Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find the serial and IMEI of my iPhone 5C that has been stolen? I have it registered in my iCloud and thus on "find my iPhone"

How can I find the serial and IMEI of my iPhone 5C that has been stolen? I have it registered in my iCloud and thus on "find my iPhone"

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 1:40 PM

9 replies

Oct 30, 2017 7:57 AM in response to andyforte69

andyforte69 wrote:

i tried that it it says no devices setup

Tried what? I advised you of two different things. If you are speaking about logging in with Apple ID to find information about your devices, then you must not have registered them with your Apple ID.

If you are speaking about Find My iPhone, then you must have used a different Apple ID to set that up.

Jul 2, 2015 1:43 PM in response to X2NYT

The Find My iPhone app does not require the IMEI to locate your iPhone. If the device is turned on it will be located using GPS.

If you report the iPhone stolen to local authorities, they may need the serial number.

Find the serial number of your Apple hardware product - Apple Support

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

What to do if your iOS device is lost or stolen

Jul 2, 2015 2:34 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Thanks for that, but unfortunately EVERYTHING of mine was stolen yesterday from my home,

including my two wo macbook pros (2010 & early 2015 models) to which my phone is synced, along with my iPod and my iPhone 5C, among other things. the authorities say they cannot do anything unless they have the serial and IMEI of the phone. I have managed to get the serial of the new MacBook pro as I still have the packaging for it, but for the old MacBook and iphone I have nothing, except for their registration on my iCloud.

appreciate any help and advice anyone can offer as it is my life's work in those machines, as well as the hard drives that were taken with them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.