Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My second hand Iphone request the last ID password fot updating apps.I dont have the last owner infos .Can any one help me ?

Hi

I have bought a second hand Iphone . I had signed in with my own appleID . But when I try to update some apps the device request the last ID password.

I have access to last owner but he had forgotten his apple ID password.

Can anyone help me ??

Tnx

EHSAN

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:18 PM

You need to delete and redownload those applications, and should erase the device. You should also send the previous owner this link.

You may encounter an activation lock if you choose to erase it. If so, the previous owner will need to remove the lock before it can be used again.

(129567)

4 replies

My second hand Iphone request the last ID password fot updating apps.I dont have the last owner infos .Can any one help me ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.