Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export / rip / download Server's Wiki content

We've got a large Wiki that started back on 10.6 but is now running on 10.10's Wiki server. I'd dearly love to be able to export all the content from this to some other format. But, it's all stored in a Postgres database and any attempts I've made with various web ripping / downloading software have failed miserably (typically just getting the header info rather than the whole page). Yes, it would be nice to be able to actually export the whole thing to another Wiki package, but for now, I'd love to be able to take a snapshot of the Wiki as it is and have a set of HTML pages that could be saved, imported elsewhere, etc.

Anyone manage to extract the data? It's 99% text and links here I'm looking at, so even if the attachments were lost, I'd be happy enough.

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:19 PM

1 reply

Export / rip / download Server's Wiki content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.