Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone says I have 1.5GB of photos in my camera roll although I only have 14.. My Photo Stream is turned off and I'm not connected on iCloud nor have any pictures in it.. I have the iPhone 4s iOS 7.. please help?

I have the iPhone 4s 8GB iOS 7.. I recently deleted most of my photos and have only left 14 of them in my camera roll, in Settings>General>Usage though, it says that i have 1.5GB of photos in my camera roll. This has happened many times even though I don't use iCloud nor have any pictures in it, my Photo Stream is turned off as well. I've seen a similar situation from a different person and a reply was to change the date to a previous one (i.e. 2014) go on Photos app and click on "recently deleted" folder and deleted all of the pictures. This did not work for me. I can't seem to find a different solution to this problem and I need help because I have no space for apps I really want to download

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 3:56 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2015 4:17 PM in response to ioa_nna

ioa_nna wrote:

I have the iPhone 4s 8GB iOS 7.. I recently deleted most of my photos and have only left 14 of them in my camera roll, in Settings>General>Usage though, it says that i have 1.5GB of photos in my camera roll. This has happened many times even though I don't use iCloud nor have any pictures in it, my Photo Stream is turned off as well. I've seen a similar situation from a different person and a reply was to change the date to a previous one (i.e. 2014) go on Photos app and click on "recently deleted" folder and deleted all of the pictures. This did not work for me. I can't seem to find a different solution to this problem and I need help because I have no space for apps I really want to download

It did not work for you because you have not updated to iOS 8. That fix is only for iOS 8.2 and higher. The only option you have is to restore the phone and set it up as new. The deleted photos are still occupying storage, but are not accessible. If you DO restore the phone it will update to 8.4.

iPhone says I have 1.5GB of photos in my camera roll although I only have 14.. My Photo Stream is turned off and I'm not connected on iCloud nor have any pictures in it.. I have the iPhone 4s iOS 7.. please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.