Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud has gone insane, doesn't sync right between my devices... Help??

iCloud was pretty much perfect for a good year or so when I started using it, and then one day it just decided to NOT sync from my iPhone 6 to my mini 2, but sync from my mini 2 to my iPhone 6. One-way sort of thing.

I recently logged out of iCloud for a full day but guess what that accomplished? Now nothing syncs at all, really. Here's how stuff goes down now. I made a contact on my iPad, that obviously didn't go through. I went over to my iPhone and made a different contact. Suddenly I have that contact AND the new one I made on my iPad. But none of it went over to my iPad at all. I think I'm just going to make an all new iCloud account or something. Extremely annoying situation. I need any assistance I can receive with this, because I am super annoyed at this. And yes, everything is checked under iCloud settings.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:10 PM

1 reply

iCloud has gone insane, doesn't sync right between my devices... Help??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.