Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

usb headset not found

I own a Razer Kraken 7.1 headset which is connected by USB 3.0 to my computer. My problem is that most times on start up the headset gets power as it is connected but the computer does not register that it is a headset. In the settings menu under sound it does not list the headset. A temporary fix is that I just have to disconnect and reconnect the headset however this is a hassle as the usb ports are in a somewhat hard to reach spot. Is there a way to refresh the USB ports from the computer so that I don't have to manually disconnect the headset. If there is then is tehre also a way so that it does this automatically on start up so I don't have to do it manually?

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Headset information page:

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:10 PM

There are no replies.

usb headset not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.