Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Post 8.4 update iPad Air 2 problems?

Maybe a moan to Apple rather than a question for the forum but happy for any comments / answers.

two issues post 8.4 update:

1. Wifi issues have resurfaced that were the plague of 7.can't remember. Safari says I'm not connected to the Internet ( my phone sitting next to me is able to confirm there is nothing wrong with the wifi) turn wifi on off turn airplane mode on off safari realises the Internet does actually exist. other people with this issue?

2. I sent a colleague a whole bunch of emails after working very late into the night from iPad for the first time since 8.4 update. colleagle next day told me no mails arrived. got back on iPad tonight and 15 mails stuck in outbox with exclamation marks. iPad told me it needed my email password ( despite the mail account working prior to update) two choices - ok or settings. click ok nothing happens. click settings takes you to settings page but no possible way or field or setting to add the password - OS clanger? Only way to fix mail account was to delete and add again. outbox mails all disappeared without sending and are nowhere in account to be found. Hours of work wasted!!!

iPad Air, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 3:32 PM

There are no replies.

Post 8.4 update iPad Air 2 problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.