Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

header freeze hiding extra rows

I'm having trouble with frozen headers. When I'm not actively editing my spread sheet the frozen header and columns behave as intended. However as soon as I try to edit the sheet, the first two rows after the frozen header lines (2) also disappear; the first completely the second partially. The graphics of the row that partially disappears are the same as if i was scrolling and hiding / covering rows intentionally. Scrolling does not make them reappear. I've turned off and on the freeze option(s), duplicated the sheet with and without the freeze option(s) on, only thing that makes them reappear is clicking outside of the spread sheet. I've been using this spread sheet since January, and the problem just started June 19. I am running Numbers v 3.5.3 (2150), in OS X Yosemite v 10.10.4, iMac (27-inch, Late 2013).

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 3:55 PM

Hi dtoast,

I think what has happened is that the table has been dragged upward, partially off the canvas. If I am right you should be able to click the bullseye and drag the table down, revealing the hidden rows.

quinn

4 replies

Jul 2, 2015 9:46 PM in response to dtoast

Hi dtoast,

Menu > Numbers > Preferences > Rulers > Tick every box

Alignment guides will help you line up objects with each other and with page margins.

Menu > View > Show Rulers and drag extra guides from the rulers. Line them up with the zero marks on the rulers to show page margins. The guides do not print.

Regards,

Ian.

header freeze hiding extra rows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.