Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple work group manger not connecting AD domain anymore error 14006

I have setup Golden Triangle with local AD and Apple Open Directory . All working fine long time and suddenly I can not connect to AD using work group manager.

error is Unable to open the requested node

The node /Active/Directory/test/All domains couldn't be opened because of unexpected error of type - 14006 occurred

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:52 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2015 9:22 AM in response to PrazAU

You have a reply here > http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1045393-apple-work-group-manger-not-connec ting-ad-domain-anymore-error-14006

You need to ask yourself "What event occurred just prior to the onset of the misbehavior?" Upgrade/update some software? Add software? Change/add hardware? you get the idea...

I will ask our gracious Hosts to move this thread to a more appropriate forum - Apple OSX Server, perhaps - I'll let them judge.

Apple work group manger not connecting AD domain anymore error 14006

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.