Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I tell if files are my own files are those downloaded from Apple Music?

So I've gone through the process of subscribing to the new streaming music service and played around with making some content available offline in both iTunes and on my iPhone.

I'm not sure if a time may come when I would end my subscription but I generally would like to make sure I know which of the tracks in my music library in iTunes are my own/owned files (I have 23,000+ tracks) versus those that are "owned" by the streaming service and that I would lose if I ended the subscription.

I see if click "get info" that I see the streaming song files are storied in a different location than my owned/local tracks. Is there a way to tell these tracks apart as a group without having to "get info" on individual files so I know which files are mine versus which are those downloaded from the streaming service?

Thank you.

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 4:23 PM

There are no replies.

How do I tell if files are my own files are those downloaded from Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.