Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have accidentally erased a folder stored in my Time Capsule.

I have accidentally erased a folder stored in my Time Capsule. Is there any way that I can recover those files? I've tried restoring from the time machine, but the Drive is not accessible. I've also tried 3 recovery softwares, they do not recognize network drives.lease Help!!!

Please Help!!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 7:00 PM

Anything that is erased from the Time Capsule drive is deleted immediately.

I've also tried 3 recovery softwares, they do not recognize network drives

Unless you powered off the drive seconds after the deletion occurred, and you are willing to void the warranty on the Time Capsule by pulling the hard drive from the device and installing it in a separate enclosure or caddy, connecting directly to your Mac and then trying special software like FileSalvage to try to retrieve the files.....they are lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2015 7:00 PM in response to MacHead1980

Anything that is erased from the Time Capsule drive is deleted immediately.

I've also tried 3 recovery softwares, they do not recognize network drives

Unless you powered off the drive seconds after the deletion occurred, and you are willing to void the warranty on the Time Capsule by pulling the hard drive from the device and installing it in a separate enclosure or caddy, connecting directly to your Mac and then trying special software like FileSalvage to try to retrieve the files.....they are lost.

I have accidentally erased a folder stored in my Time Capsule.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.