Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is all of my purchased music streaming from the cloud? This uses cellular data and I bought a 128GB phone specifically to save my own library.

Why is all of my iTunes Purchased music streaming from the Cloud? This uses cellular data while I am not in a wi-fi zone and I purchased a 128GB phone specifically to store MY music since I PURCHASED the songs. I have hit the download option, but still not downloaded and greyed out. It asks me if I want to remove download but yet no downloads are happening on the Purchased tab on the iPhone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 5:51 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2015 6:25 PM in response to Wilbur123

I don't get why you use Match. If you don't want your music to be in iCloud and stream to your device, and want it locally on your device not using cellular data. Why use it? That's exactly its purpose, to keep music in iCloud and stream it, instead of saving it locally on your phone. Useful when you have low capacity. Your situation is the exact opposite! 😕

Why is all of my purchased music streaming from the cloud? This uses cellular data and I bought a 128GB phone specifically to save my own library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.