Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to Apple Music in new iTunes 12.2! Nothing happens when I click "Already a Member?"

Whenever I open iTunes and choose "Apple Music" from the Account menu I get the Apple Music "intro screen" asking to start a free trial, go to My Music or "Already a Member?" Well, I'm already a member but when I click on "Already a Member?" to log in NOTHING HAPPENS. I've restarted iTunes a dozen times, rebooted my Macbook pro but nothing helps. Just when I finally get Apple Music working on my iPhone now iTunes is just JACKED UP. What on earth am I doing wrong?!?!?

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:11 PM

I had this same problem and I was able to fix it by just logging out of my account and back in.

1 reply

Can't log in to Apple Music in new iTunes 12.2! Nothing happens when I click "Already a Member?"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.