Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iphone 5 and i cant open settings. Everytime i open settings it will crash instanly.

I Bought my iphone 5 from japan and i just noticed that everytime i open settings it keeps on crashing

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:31 AM

Try closing the Settings app via the phone's taskbar : Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

And do a soft-reset (i.e. a reboot) : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear.

And then try opening Settings

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 12:31 AM in response to marklovesandroid

Try closing the Settings app via the phone's taskbar : Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

And do a soft-reset (i.e. a reboot) : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear.

And then try opening Settings

I have a iphone 5 and i cant open settings. Everytime i open settings it will crash instanly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.