Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No more custom radio stations?

So upgraded to the latest yesterday with Apple Music. Now under Radio all I see is:

1. Some Beats 1 ad for music I dont want

2. A short list of the the the last custom radio stations I listened to

3. Featured stations I dont want

4. More stuff I dont want.

No more custom station options nor any list of my old statiobs except for the recently played.

I am missing something or has radio effectively been cancelled?

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:28 PM

So this is where I got so far. If I click on "Recently Played" I can see all my old radio stations. No way to create a new one. The only way I can figure out is to search for something, select one of their suggested search (since what I searched for wont exist since I am trying to make a new station) then it gives me a choice of related radio stations.

Nice interface Apple. Not.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2015 12:28 PM in response to happycloud

So this is where I got so far. If I click on "Recently Played" I can see all my old radio stations. No way to create a new one. The only way I can figure out is to search for something, select one of their suggested search (since what I searched for wont exist since I am trying to make a new station) then it gives me a choice of related radio stations.

Nice interface Apple. Not.

No more custom radio stations?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.