Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I restore songs onto iTunes from previous backed up devices without having the device?

I Deleted all my songs from iTunes to make space. Never backed anything up using time machine or an external hard drive. I have backed up my iPhone to iTunes a while ago and I am able to see the devices that were backed up into iTunes itself. I want to restore the contents of that device back onto iTunes. Is it possible? Mind you, I don't have the iPhone itself with the content I am looking for. So my only hope is to restore the backed up device. Can anybody help me? Also, the iPhone that was backed up has been damaged so I have no iPhone to restore the back up to. There has to be a way to view the content from the backed up devices Without it being put back on the iPhone. please someone help me. It's my own personal songs so it's not like I can just purchase it through imusiC. PPlease I don't know what to do.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 7

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:42 PM

2 replies

Can I restore songs onto iTunes from previous backed up devices without having the device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.