Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match Music gone on iTunes 12.2?

I have upgraded my iPhone and Macbook to the latest OS and version of iTunes. On my iPhone, I can see all of my music that I have had in iTunes Match, however when I go into my computer, even though I am signed into the same account, and View > All Music is selected, all of my iTunes Match music is missing. A handful of songs appear with the iTunes Match cloud icon next to them, these are possibly songs that I purchased from the iTunes store originally. Everything else I had uploaded to iTunes Match is missing.

I couldn't find anyone with the same issue, so apologies if this has already been discussed. If anyone can help, would be grateful!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:39 PM

hhave you gone into settings and ticked show iCloud check box.

This whole hidden rubbish to try getting us to use apple music is awful

6 replies

Jul 5, 2015 3:41 PM in response to lenehan57

Ok I have fixed the problem. Even though my issue wasn't the same, I followed another thread that suggested to follow the below steps. This was to fix a corrupt library but I figured I'd try it anyway. When I opened iTunes up again, it asked me if I wanted to connect to iCloud Music again. This time, it connected and all of mu music started to show up. I guess something didn't work properly the first time I set it up.

Close iTunes

Navigate to you iTunes folder

Choose a former .itl file from Previous iTunes Libraries (preferably the most recent one before the Apple Music disaster) and drag it into the iTunes folder

Rename the messed up .itl to iTunes Library (Corrupt).itl

Rename the previous iTunes library that you just dragged in to iTunes Library.itl

Open iTunes

iTunes Match Music gone on iTunes 12.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.