Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5c won't reset, update, stuck in recovery mode

Hello I have a question about my iPhone 5c. About a month and a half ago or so my iPhone started acting up. I'm pretty sure this was due to me dropping my iPhone without a case on it early in the morning because that same day is when I noticed it starting to act up. At the top of the screen where it usually said 'Verizon' was replaced with 'searching' and throughout the day it would go back and forth from the two. After a while the 'searching' became permanent and I wasn't able to call, receive calls, text, or receive texts. If I wanted to check an app that used wifi, such as facebook or instagram, I would have to re-connect to wifi every like 20 seconds and it was super annoying. I looked online about what to do and asked some of my friends who have iphones if something like this has ever happened to then and everybody said no. Finally I decided to reset my iPhone because I read online to try that if nothing else works. The problem is, my iPhone will not update or reset no matter what I do and has been stuck in recovery mode for a week and will not come out. I don't know what to do at all and I was wondering if anyone could help because i'm clueless.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, i really don't remember what ios

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 12:41 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 5c won't reset, update, stuck in recovery mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.