Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match not matching files in iTunes 12.2... Just shown as 'Waiting'

Well here is another post about the latest 12.2 update.

I installed the latest update onto my windows pc running windows 8.1

Seems now that files that are being imported from my cds are not being matched in the latest iTunes... all that is showing in the iCloud status is 'Waiting', and getting the standard 'Unable to access your iCloud Music library' when hovering over the cloud icon in itunes

I decided to uninstall 12.2 completely and downgrade to a earlier version... On the earlier version of iTunes the iTunes match service works completely fine, connecting straight away and matching files easily.

I would like to point out that when the update was first used the iTunes Match service was working ok then it started to mess up a little today sending me files back that were uploaded to iCloud as protected files and not matched ones. Now iTunes Match is not even working on the latest version yet when downgrading to an earlier build it works fine!!!!!

How long do we have to wait for apple to sort this problem out....

What is happening apple sort these problems out now!!!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 2:10 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match not matching files in iTunes 12.2... Just shown as 'Waiting'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.