Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store problem after installing iOS 8.4

App store problem after installing iOS 8.4. Did a hard reset 2x and still can't connect.

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 3:57 AM

6 replies

Jul 6, 2015 12:56 AM in response to aasaro

I have the same problem too after updating to IOS 8.4 I deleted telegram app in order to reinstall it . but unfortunately I found the app store out of order . just the white page is showing in all app store taps ( search , explore , top charts , featured ) . even I can't update the applications on my iphone .

Iphone 5 , IOS 8.4

please some body help me what I should do .

Rgds

Jul 6, 2015 1:23 AM in response to mahnaz1355

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- go to Settings>iTunes and App Store and sign out and sign back in

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

Jul 15, 2015 12:28 AM in response to lllaass

I had a same problem

I did the same as recommended here and it was fixed .

but after 2 to 3 days , I faced with the same problem again . app store doesn't work . I think it returned after switching the VPN on .

there should be another way to fix it once for all . caz the phone settings after resetting really takes time .

how we should get rid of this IOS 8.4 problem for all ?

I decide not to upload phone IOS any longer from now on . after each updating , new problem will happen for the phone ,

Rgds

mahnaz

App store problem after installing iOS 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.